5. Hurley (from Lost) complete with Golf Flag.
That's right! You too can own this Golf-Hole-Marker-Holding-Hurley for only $19.95 plus S&H!
4. "The Force," complete with empty box.
I'm pretty sure I would have bought this as a small child... Ok I bought one today.
3. Einstein, complete with beer belly.
- I think it's appropriate to first see a photo that does Einstein some justice. After all, he was a very admirable man.
- And now the toy that mocks him:
2. Freud, complete with creepy reputation.
- The attached comment is really what broke the tie between Einstein & Freud.
1. God, complete with Kalashnikov & Cloak of Invulnerability.
- Someone somewhere sat in front of a roomfull of men, and somehow choked out the idea to have The Almighty dwarved into an action figure. As if that wasn't embarrasing enough, this same man went on to suggest supplying The Almighty with an AK-47 & a Cloak of Invulnerability. This group of businessmen concured with the idea, thus forfeiting their eternal salvation.